CURT Puck System Gooseneck Hitch Kit
Dicks Pawn on Main Street, Conway
If your pickup truck is equipped with the OEM puck system, CURT has the fast, easy, dependable solution for gooseneck towing: the CURT gooseneck ball and safety chain anchor kit.
The components of the kit easily drop into the truck bed pucks, lock into place and are immediately ready to couple to a gooseneck trailer. When you’re finished towing, they can easily be removed to open up the truck bed to haul other cargo.
- PUCK SYSTEM READY. This gooseneck hitch kit fits the puck system in select model years of the Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD and 3500 HD, Ford F-250 and F-350 Super Duty, GMC Sierra 2500 HD and 3500 HD and Nissan Titan XD
- DROP-IN INSTALL. Installing the gooseneck ball and anchors in your truck bed couldn't be easier. The tow ball has a quarter-turn latch locking system that instantly secures it into place whenever needed
- HIGH-STRENGTH. Rated to tow gooseneck trailers up to 30,000 pounds, the 2-5/16-inch gooseneck ball is made from forged, machined steel. The safety chain anchors are constructed from cast steel and have large openings to accept heavy-duty clevis hooks
- CORROSION-RESISTANT. This gooseneck towing kit is finished for tough jobs and relentless weather exposure. The chain anchors are shielded in a highly durable carbide black powder coat finish, while the trailer ball has a chrome plating. Material : Blank
- EASILY PORTABLE. Take this gooseneck hitch kit wherever you go. The components come in a heavy-duty plastic storage case and can conveniently be stored in a truck tool box or other compartment
Item Available for Layaway - Call 843 646 7154
All items are previously owned unless otherwise stated.