Metabo HPT 21 Degree Plastic Collated 3-1/2 Inch Framing Nailer
This item is located at Dicks Pawn West on Hwy 501
This item is previously owned.
This 21 Degree Plastic Collated Framing Nailer drives plastic collated nails from 2" up to 3-1/2" in length and features Metabo HPT's next generation "industrial design."
Weighing only 7.5 lbs, it is easy to use all day, while still providing the power as other bulkier and heavier framing nailers.
This nailer easily switches from bump fire to contact nailing with a simple flip of a switch.
Plus, with the tool-less depth adjustment, adjusting the nail depth to the material is quick and easy.
The Framing nailer is ideal for flooring and framing, truss build-up, window build-up, sub flooring, roof decking, wall sheathing and housing construction.
Features of the 3-1/2" Plastic Collated Framing Nailer Metabo HPT
- AWARD: Rated the Pro Preferred Nailer for 9 years running (2014 - 2022) by Builder and Developer Magazine
- APPLICATIONS: Great Framing nailer for flooring and framing, truss build-up, window build-up, sub flooring, roof decking, wall sheathing and housing construction
- LIGHTWEIGHT: At only 7.5 lbs and well-balanced allowing for ease of maneuverability and less user fatigue
- SELECTIVE ACTUATION: Allows for quick changes between sequential and contact nailing with the flip of a switch
- TOOL-LESS DEPTH ADJUSTMENT: Depth adjustment to countersink or flush drive into a variety of materials
- FASTENERS: Accepts 2-in up to 3-1/2-in plastic collated framing nails
- NEW HEAD GUARD DESIGN: Allows for quicker disassembly during tool maintenance